Besides technical researches and studies in cybersecurity, Delta Unit is a community operating multidisciplinary researches within the Cyber Struggle. In addition to cybersecurity, Delta researches about terrorism studies, 4th generation warfares, psychological warfare, unconventional warfare, criminology, and their cyber world implications.
Only CS teammates or graduates can join the Delta Unit.
Four Steps Application
- Application01To become Delta, first, the application form should be filled. Please be informed that only grads can apply
- Hangaround Period02Candidates should hang around with Delta Members and during this phase, they are given small tasks for certain projects.
- Prospect Period03Candidates in this phase become closer to Delta Group and officially should contribute certain projects. They know each other as the trust is important for Delta group.
- Membership04After trust and team building, Delta members vote the candidates and successfully voted ones become Delta
Initiate your Delta process
Delta Group make their researches in a wide range area
It can be a research in a particular topic or can be in different disciplines to map it into cyber world
Security topics in our kinetic life and its applications in cyber world such as criminology, terrorism, criminal profiling, psychology, etc
Cybersecurity related topics such as offensive vectors, incident response, incident management, incident investigation, malware analysis, reverse engineering, fuzzing etc
Intelligence studies in cyber and kinetic world. Spotting, Approaching, Engagement, Strategical, Tactical, Operative intelligence, threat hunting and subdomains of intelligence studies
Where Delta Touches
- “Agility for future CSOC”, Cyber Security Talks, Netherlands, 2020
- “Microsoft ATA Evasion”, BSCon, 2020
- “Attacking Kerberos in Microsoft Windows”, BSCon, 2020
- “Windows Remote 0-click Attack Surface”, NopCon, 2019
- “Future cyber struggle as an unconventional process, uncertainty doctrine and hybrid approach from scalable preparation perspective”, Turkish Asia Strategical Research Center – 2018
- “Scrum-based multidisciplinary training approach”, Cyber Security Week Holland- 2018
- “Introduction to hybrid approach to cyber security”, Bilkent University – 2018
- “Future expertise”, Marmara University – 2018
- “In OPSEC Fails We Trust, Multidisciplinary Approach in Fighting Cyber Crime”, Yıldırım Beyazıt University BTG Day – 2018
- “Criminal Profiling and Psychological Warfare in Cyber World”, Academical Informatics – 2017
- “Do today, what others wont tomorrow”, Isik University Career Days- 2017
- Learning Metasploit Exploitation and Development
- Metasploit Penetration Testing Cookbook
- Mastering Metasploit
- Mastering Modern Web Penetration Testing
- Penetration Testing Bootcamp
The objective of terror database is to gather all related and detailed information on terrorist activities onto one platform. Thus, it is aimed to conduct statistical analyses, interpretations and future estimations by the use of this knowledge.
I am never out of the fight
Reach out articles, news and blog posts from Delta Group