Apply until 30.01.2020
You will help in the central portal software, as well as research conducted in different areas. Portal software has a cloud automation engine. However, there is an artificial intelligence research specifically to monitor students’ development processes and performance. In this context, there is a wide range of personal development opportunities that go beyond just developing a simple student automation system software by improving yourself in the field of artificial intelligence, natural language processing and so on.
In addition, by creating a development environment from scratch, you can take responsibility for designing new development teams and processes that will be installed in the future.
No bullshit, No politics, but just learning, improving, producing, creating, dedicating, determining, that’s it. We appreciate machines and products but we believe in people! Especially hybrid ones…
– Build out the Django back-end/front-end for our back office tools
– Work closely with AWS/DevOps Team
– Helping us to improve the central portal capabilities
– Helping us to make automation for our security research projects
– Participate in code reviews, technical discussion and other team activities
– Python and Django framework
– Best practices of well-designed development process, agile development methods
– AI know-how is a plus but not mandatory
– Understanding AWS, AWS SSM, Cloudformation is a big plus
– Familarity with Github and Git
– Experience writing technical documents such as TTDs and diagrams
– Experience with UI development (HTML/CSS/JS) + D3.js
– Experience building and maintaining RESTful APIs
– We dont care about university degrees
– Ubnormal, passionate, innovative and never give-up personality
– English proficiency to work and communicate
– Teaming and taking proper initiative and responsibility
We don't like
– Walking alone
– Hiding information or know-how
– Keeping personal agendas
– Being gloomy gus
– Not believing in people
This is remote position across Turkey or On-site position in Istanbul Bosphorus Chapter Office
Apply for this position by clicking the “Apply Now” button below.
You will be redirected to a new page with application form.
For more information on the vacancy please contact:
+372 5365 9642