Apply until 30.01.2020
Cyber Struggle certificates focus on not only technical skills but also soft skills and different disciplines such as criminology, terrorism studies, intelligence studies, perception management, mental Stable, teaming, leadership. Also, CS follows a unique training methodology which has a scrum in the heart.
During the training, tracing students’ mental and cognitive state is a very important goal for us. In order to trace student-states, we are using periodical cognitive tasks, profiling methods and so on. We know however that is never-ending process requires continuous improvement.
CS is always looking for innovative methodologies to maximize student’s get. From that perspective, it is a nice, free and wide research and exercise area for psychologists.
There is also a possibility to get mentorship help from Emek Rios from our advisory board for your researches.
No bullshit, No politics, but just learning, improving, producing, creating, dedicating, determining, that’s it. We appreciate machines and products but we believe in people! Especially hybrid ones…
– Preparing personality, stress management, performance management parameters and measurements
– Helping to profile cognitive state of students
– Helping to identify critical parameters to improve accuracy of profiling process
– Helping to optimize decision making, prioritization tasks for certification process
– Helping to analyze gaps on big picture and overall posture
Experience or Interests
– Investigative Psychology
– Cognitive and Behavioral Psychology
– Educational Psychology
– Developmental Psychology
– Ubnormal, passionate, innovative and never give-up personality
– English proficiency to work and communicate
– Teaming and taking proper initiative and responsibility
We don't like
– Walking alone
– Hiding information or know-how
– Keeping personal agendas
– Being gloomy gus
– Not believing in people
This is remote position across the world or On-site position in Istanbul Bosphorus Chapter Office
Apply for this position by clicking the “Apply Now” button below.
You will be redirected to a new page with application form.
For more information on the vacancy please contact:
+372 5365 9642